[PSEC] AIAA Technical Symposium

Roberdeau, Christopher J Christopher.J.Roberdeau at boeing.com
Tue Sep 10 13:36:56 PDT 2013

All,

Welcome back from the summer. To get the new season started off, I wanted to forward around information about the AIAA Technical Symposium on 2 Nov (see attached).

Please let me know if your organization is interested in supporting/participating.

Please let me know if there are any questions or comments.

Chris

Christopher J. Roberdeau
Manager - Equipment/Hardware Prototype & Test
(206) 662-3579
(314) 409-3364 cell
christopher.j.roberdeau at boeing.com