[PSEC] PSEC Meeting Location

John Schaufelberger jesbcon at uw.edu
Thu Sep 5 14:22:34 PDT 2013

Dear PSEC Reps,

I have just contacted A Terrible Beauty Irish Pub and Restaurant that
was suggested by Julie Bennett.  They are able to accommodate us at 6:00
p.m. on Monday, September 9.  Let's plan to hold our September meeting
there.  If the location works for us, we can continue to meet there.  If
someone has another suggestion, we can explore it.  We will each be able
to order off of the menu and pay individually.  There is an area
upstairs that will provide us privacy.  The location is 1001 Fairview
Avenue North, #1700 which is on the east side of Lake Union.  I will get
out a meeting agenda tomorrow.  Please let me know if you have any
questions.

John

John Schaufelberger
Interim Dean, College of Built Environments
206-616-2441
Chair, Department of Construction Management
206-685-4440
University of Washington