[PSEC] Parking Permit PSEC Engineering Mentor Night at SCCC, Jan 31

Heller, Rainer Rainer.Heller at seattlecolleges.edu
Sun Jan 27 16:27:00 PST 2013

Dear PSEC Volunteer,
Thank you very much for supporting the effort to spread the word about engineering and helping the next generation of engineers find their way through the maze of opportunities.

For the upcoming PSEC Engineering Mentor Night at Seattle Central Community College you will need a permit to park in our Harvard Garage. The permit is attached. Please ...

1. Check your name on the permit.
2. Print out the permit before you come and present it to the parking attendant. If there is no parking attendant present, please display the permit visibly on your dashboard.
3. Directions are included on the permit.

What: PSEC Engineering Mentor Night
Where: Seattle Central Community College, Main sitting area, first floor of Science and Math Building (ask for SAM building).
When: Thursday, Jan 31, 6-8 pm

I am looking forward to meeting you (again).

Sincerely,
Rainer

Rainer Heller, Ph.D.
Physics/Engineering Instructor