[PSEC] (no subject)

Allen, Stephen stephen.allen at pse.com
Wed Jan 23 10:58:59 PST 2013

Gary,

The Washington State Future City Competition should be added to the list. This is a competition sponsored by National Engineers Week each year. The Regional Competition is held in January each year in Seattle. The National Competition is held in February in Washington DC during National Engineers Week.

This year's Regional Competition will be this Saturday, January 26 at Seattle Center. The competition is oriented toward 6th, 7th and 8th graders and is intended to get them interested in Science and Engineering as a career. The competing teams need engineering mentors during the process of preparing for the competition. This is during the September through January time frame. More information about the local regional competition can be found at:

http://washingtonfuturecity.org

Let me know if you want any additional information about the Future City Competition.

Thanks,
Steve Allen

Stephen Allen (Steve)
Washington State Future City Competition Treasurer
stephen.allen at washingtonfuturecity.org<mailto:stephen.allen at washingtonfuturecity.org> / 425-456-2386 (work) / 206-604-3838 (cell)