[PSEC] Puget Sound Engineering Council invites you to 2013 PSEC Engineering Awards Banquet (Feb 16, 2013)

Puget Sound Engineering Council invite at eventbrite.com
Tue Jan 8 07:37:07 PST 2013

The 55th Annual Puget Sound Engineering Council (PSEC) Engineering Awards Banquet will be held Saturday, February 16 2013 at 6:00 PM in the Skyline Room at the Museum of Flight at King County International Airport (Boeing Field).  We invite you to join us for this unique opportunity to celebrate the profession of engineering and honor the achievements of our colleagues.
PSEC is pleased to host Dr. Jeff Williams, Co-founder, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of HaloSource, as our keynote speaker.  HaloSource is a global company that develops clean technologies to disinfect and purify the water we drink, play in, clean with and put back into our water systems.  Dr. Williams' address will be titled, "An entrepreneurial Odyssey."
Click here to read more, and feel free to share this event on Facebook and Twitter. We hope you can make it!Cheers,Puget Sound Engineering Council

Event Summary:

Event: 2013 PSEC Engineering Awards Banquet