It is time to recognize members of your organizations. Below are the Awards Nomination Forms and instructions for completion (Word Doc) for the seven awards to be presented at the February 16, 2019 PSEC Engineering Awards Banquet at the Museum of Flight.
Please identify deserving members of your organizations and submit nominations to the Awards Committee by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 14, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the nomination forms for each award a Guide for Preparation of Engineer-of-the-Year-Nominations is also shown below. Please provide the required information completely and concisely and follow the posted instructions (Word Doc). Limit nomination packages to 8 pages.
- Nomination Instructions (Word Doc)
- Academic Engineer of the Year (Word Doc)
- Government Engineer of the Year (Word Doc)
- Industry Engineer of the Year (Word Doc)
- K-12 STEM Engineering Teacher of the Year (Word Doc)
- Kenneth W Porter Award (Word Doc)
- Professional Engineer of the Year (Word Doc)
- Young Engineer of the Year (Word Doc)