Date: Monday, April 3, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Location: Razzis Pizzeria 8523 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle WA 98103
Next Meeting: Monday May 1, 2017
|Art & Jude Moss||ASQ|
|Jason Salazar||PSEC Volunteer|
- Introductions & Updates on Member Societies Events: All
- See attendance. Stan ran the meeting in the absence of Dave and Chris
- Approval of Agenda: All
- Approved noting the absence of some of the agenda item people.
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: All
- Approved as written
- Treasurer’s Report: Julie Bennett (SWE)
- Julie was not in attendance. Stan agreed to ask for a written report.
- By-Laws Update: Julie Bennett (SWE)
- The IRS requirements may necessitate a bylaws change. Julie has the details.
- John agreed to contact Julie to contact Julie. Sam and Luis will help draft the changes necessary.
- Website Updates: Stan Dyck (IEEE)
- Stan added links to Facebook and Twitter pages on front page of PSEC website.
- Banquet photos are available for purchase on website
- Stan will add more photos from the banquet on the banquet page.
- K-12 STEM: Dave Butcher (IEEE)
- Dave was not in attendance. This will be discussed at the ISOW.
- Engineering Fair Retrospective: Chris Roberdeau (AIAA)
- Chris not in attendance.
- Banquet: Sam Gheesling (ASME)
- Photos were uploaded to dropbox
- All bills are paid
- The Museum of Flight has penciled us in for next year
- Awards: John Schaufelberger (WSPE)
- Nothing new on this.
- ISOW: Kathi Shoemake (ASHRAE)
- There will be three topics for discussion: Programs, Social Media, and Getting Volunteers. They will be headed up by Same, Kathi, and Dave.
- Mentor Nights: Jason Salazar (PSEC)
- Events are coming up in April and May.
- Bellevue needs help for their afternoon event.
- Highline also could use some more volunteer help
- Steve is still looking for a coordinator for next year’s Shorline event
- Discuss Tri-fold design: Stan Dyck (IEEE)
- The officers photo on the tri-fold needs to be updated
- John suggested that it be brought to the ISOW and a sidebar session can be held to do the necessary changes.
- Open Discussion: All
- Art is still looking for volunteers for the Amcon Event
- Action Items from Previous and this Meeting Review: All
- See below
- Look into getting a new Outreach Coordinator [Chris/Dave]
- Ask for volunteers for k-12 STEM coordinator
- Send out AmCon invite to society members [all]
- Ask Julie about bylaws changes [John]
- Add some banquet photos to website [Stan]
- Add ISOW announcement to website [Kathi]
- Get treasurers report from Julie [Stan]